We are an independent family-based company passionate about creating something beyond the everyday. Koko Black embraces universal values like excellence, authenticity and attention to detail. We seek this same spirit in the individuals who join us.
To find out more, please check the current vacancies on this page.
Salon Manager, Royal Arcade, Melbourne
We truly have an excellent and rewarding opportunity for a passionate and driven individual to join our team as the Manager of our beautiful Royal Arcade Salon.
This fantastic opportunity will involve:
- Leading by example in delivering exceptional customer service; and managing the Salon team to ensure consistent, outstanding customer service
- A strong focus on continuous development and improvement of self and the Salon team and the effective delivery of all Salon leadership and people management responsibilities
- Ensuring the successful running of the Salon and taking ultimate responsibility for ensuring the Salon runs smoothly and efficiently and achieves set targets
The successful applicant will:
- Have previous extensive hospitality management experience either in a fast paced cafe or restaurant; including managing, coaching and developing a high performing team
- Have very clear communication
- Be positive, energetic and enthusiastic
- Be passionate about building a culture of delivering inspirational and memorable customer experiences
The right applicant will be inspired by our dedication to our produce and service. They will also be drawn to our key values like imagination and expression, generosity of spirit, delight for detail and learning and enquiry.
What we offer:
- A beautiful working environment
- An opportunity to be led by an inspiring Business Manager
- Delicious produce to sample!
- Generous discounts on our produce range
- Learning and development potential
- A two week induction programme, including a visit to our Creative Centre, Coburg to gain an in-depth insight into Koko Black's chocolate production
- A competitive salary package, with added benefits including dedicated allowances for your Personal Development, and Health & Wellbeing
Please forward your CV and a detailed application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.