Share your feedback Competition Terms & Conditions
WIN 5 x $200 KOKO BLACK VOUCHERS
HOW TO ENTER:
- To enter the promotion, you must during the Promotional Period:
a) Complete the survey via the link in the email of the recipient.
- By completing these steps, Entrants will enter to win the Prize described below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on ‘How to enter’ also forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, the promoter is Koko Black Australia Pty Limited of 110 Gaffney Street Coburg 3058) (“Promoter”).
- Entry is open to Australian residents who are 18 years and older (excluding employees of the Promoter and associated agencies and companies, and their immediate families) (“Entrant”). For the purposes of this clause, "immediate families" of an employee includes his or her spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child, step child, adopted child, parent, step-parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, siblings, step-siblings, or first cousin.
- The promotion commences on Thursday 9th June 2022 at 9:00am AEDST and ends on Thursday 23rd June 2022 at 11:59pm AEDST (“Promotional Period”).
- Entrants agree and consent to their product Koko Black, including their name being uploaded to, published or re-published on any of the Promoter’s social media channels or websites during and after the Promotional Period, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Kokoblack.com
- This competition is a game of skill and winners will be selected on their response to the survey.
- There will be 5 winners in total (“Winners”).
- Each winner will receive a $200 Koko Black digital gift card. The total Prize value is AUD $1,000.
- The Winners will be selected by the Promoter at 110 Gaffney Street Coburg 3058, on Friday 24th June 2022 at 10am AEDST.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be paid if a Winner is unable to use the Prize.
- The Winners will be notified of their success via email.
- The Winners must confirm acceptance of the Prize within 48 hours of being notified that they are a Winner and provide their full name and address to the Promoter.
- If any Winner(s) cannot be contacted, or if any Winner(s) fails to confirm their acceptance of the Prize within 48 hours of being notified that they are a winner, the Promoter reserves the right to select a new Winner(s). The new Winner(s) will be notified via email and must confirm acceptance of the Prize within 48 hours of being notified that they are a Winner.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility if the Winner(s) contact details are incorrect or incomplete and the Winner(s) cannot be contacted.
- The Winners name will be published on the Promoter’s website and/or social media channels.
By entering this competition each Entrant warrants to the Promoter that their submitted entry is an original work of the Entrant, has not been previously published or won any award and does not contain any material which would infringe the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark or other third party intellectual property rights. The Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter and keep the Promoter indemnified against all claims and costs incurred by third parties arising from a breach of the warranties set out in this clause.
2. Each Entrant assigns all proprietary rights (including any intellectual property rights) they have in their entry to the Promoter. Each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that their entry becomes the property of the Promoter and the Promoter has the right to use the entry across any communication or marketing platform owned or used by the Promoter. The Promoter is entitled to use any of the submitted entries for any purpose, including (but not limited to) any future promotion, marketing or publicity purposes.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to remove at any time from any communication channels or platforms on which the entries have been published any entry it deems, in its sole discretion, to be offensive or in breach of any legislation, regulations or by-laws.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant's identity, age, and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who interferes or tampers with the entry process or if the Entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
5. Despite anything to the contrary in these terms and conditions, errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's complete discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this competition is at its complete discretion and final and binding on all persons who enter into this competition and no correspondence will be entered into
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will also be deemed invalid and will not be included in the competition. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not the time of transmission by the Entrant. Email is not a guaranteed delivery communication tool. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any email messages not received. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches.
8. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees or implied warranties as provided under any applicable consumer protection laws.
9. Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter and its associated companies are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
1. any problems or technical malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control) of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on any computer system or at any website, or any combination thereof, including (but not limited to) any injury or damage to Entrants or any other person’s property related to or resulting from participation in this competition;
2. any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in connection with this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of this competition;
3. any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or third part interference or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries or entrants details;
4. any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the Promoter);
5. any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant (independent financial advice should be sought);
6. participation in this competition;
7. cancellation of this competition; or
8. the Prize
10. This competition, or any aspect of it, may be changed or withdrawn at any time without prior notification. In the event of any dispute, management of the Promoter will be the sole arbitrator and their decision will be final (subject to any laws that may apply).
11. Caution: any attempt to deliberately damage the Promoter's promotional website or the information on the website, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions of entry or any other legal obligation by an Entrant, the Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
12. Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
14. By entering the competition, the Entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the competition and content on Instagram, Facebook, the Koko Black website and other social media channels about the competition.
15. These terms and conditions are governed by, and are to be construed in accordance with, the laws enforceable in Victoria, Australia. Each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in Victoria, Australia and any court hearing appeals from those courts.
16. These terms and conditions embody the entire agreement between the Promoter and each Entrant with respect to this competition.
17. Any provision in these terms and conditions which is invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is to be read down for the purpose of that jurisdiction, if possible, so as to be valid and enforceable, and otherwise must be severed to the extent of the invalidity or unenforceability, without affecting the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions or affecting the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.