Chocolate Orange Pavlovas
- Prep Time: 5hr 20mins | Cooking Time: 1hr 35mins
- Serving Amount: 6 pavlovas
- Difficulty Level: Medium-High
1. Preheat oven to 150°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper, set aside.
2. Whisk egg whites in the bowl of an electric mixer on high for 3-4 minutes or until soft peaks form.
3. In a small bowl whisk caster sugar and cornflour together. Working one teaspoon at a time add to egg whites, continue to whisk for 4-6 minutes or until glossy stiff peaks have formed and sugar grains have dissolved.
4. Place Koko Black Dark Chocolate Orange Dotties into a small microwave proof dish. Heat for 30 seconds and stir to combine. Heat at further 15 second increments until fully melted. Allow to cool to room temperature.
5. Using a spoon and palette knife transfer mixture onto tray in 6 mounds. Drizzle a little cooled chocolate over each and fashion into desired shape, taking care to gently swirl the melted chocolate through the mixture.
6. Bake meringues for 90 minutes, do not open oven door during this time. At commencement of baking time turn off oven and allow meringues to sit for 4-5 hours or until oven is completely cooled before removing.
Whipped Cream and Assembly
7. In the meantime, whisk cream and vanilla bean paste in an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes or until soft peaks form.
8. Garnish meringues with whipped vanilla cream, blueberries and Koko Black Marbles. Serve immediately.