- 1 hour 30 minutes prep, 3-5 hours bake/fridge
- 400g biscuits, crushed to crumb
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp Koko Black Cocoa Powder
- 500g or two packets of cream cheese
- 1/3 cup thickened cream
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 5 eggs
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ½ cups Caster sugar
- 1 ¾ cups Koko Black Dark Chocolate Dotties, melted
- ¼ cup Koko Black Cocoa Powder
- 1 punnet Blackberries
- Koko Black Mulled Wine Marbles
- To form the crumb, combine all of the ingredients in a bowl before spreading evenly in a lined springform tray. Transfer to freezer while you make filling.
- Pre-heat your oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, beat Koko Black Cocoa Powder, cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Pour in your melted Koko Black Dark Chocolate Dotties and mix, but don’t whisk. Add one egg at a time, stirring well after each egg has been added. After the eggs, add in thickened cream, vanilla and salt. Lightly fold this together as the less you handle the mixture, the better.
- Pour your mixture on top of the crumb, and bake for approximately 50 minutes or until slightly wobbly. At this point, switch off the oven and leave your cheesecake in the oven with the door wedged slightly ajar. Do this for about an hour so the cheesecake can set.
- Serve with fresh blackberries and Koko Black Mulled Wine Marbles on top.