- 20 minutes prep, 4 hours bake/fridge
- A lot!
- 500g Milk Chocolate Dotties
- 250g plain cereal of your choice
- 120g Slivered Almonds
- Koko Black Fruity Nutty Drops
- Icing Sugar
- Optional: Dried fruits
- On baking paper, draw a 30cm cross or “x” with a ruler. On another sheet, do a 20cm cross, then 15cm, then 10cm, then 5cm. Set aside.
- Reserve ½ cup of Milk Chocolate Dotties for later. In a bowl, melt remaining Milk Chocolate Dotties, and stir in cereal and slivered almonds. Reserve.
- Flip your “x” baking paper sheets over so you’re not working directly onto the pen or pencil side. Begin to cover the x’s with chocolate mixture, spreading evenly. Ensure the tops of the chocolate are flat so the tree will stack well.
- Repeat this until you’ve covered all X’s with chocolate. Transfer to freezer for a few hours, or fridge and set until very solid.
- To assemble your tree, melt the ½ cup of reserved dotties which will act as a glue. Place your 30cm cross on the serving plate, and blob some chocolate in the intersection or middle of the cross, placing the 20cm cross on top. Stack them unevenly, so the x’s don’t align and it forms the illusion of branches of a tree.
- Cover your tree by gluing on Koko Black Fruity Nutty Drops with melted chocolate before returning your tree to the freezer until solid.
- To serve, dust with icing sugar and more Koko Black Fruity Nutty Drops.