- 30 minutes
- 1 large cookie
- 2.5 tbsp Koko Black Cocoa Powder
- 150g Koko Black Dark Chocolate Dotties
- 1 cup plain flour
- 6 tbsp butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- Vanilla ice-cream to serve
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius, and spray a cooking pan or skillet with canola oil spray.
2. In a bowl or stand mixer, both sugars, butter (softened), egg and vanilla until fluffy. Next, beat in your Koko Black Cocoa Powder. Sift in flour and baking soda, and combine, ensuring you don’t over-beat the mix.
3. Chop up approx. 100g of Koko Black Dark Chocolate Dotties, and stir them into the mixture. Pour this into the skillet, and place in the oven for around 20 minutes, or until the skillet cookie is crisp on top, but soft through the middle.
4. Before removing from oven, in the microwave melt remaining Koko Black Dark Chocolate Dotties to drizzle on top (adding a dash of water if needed), and then top with vanilla ice cream to serve.