Koko Christmas Roulade
- Prep Time: 30 minutes | Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Serving Amount: 6-8 Slices
- Difficulty Level: Easy
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 27cm x 39cm oven tray with baking paper, set aside.
2. Place caster sugar, eggs, vanilla essence and cinnamon powder in the bowl of an electric mixer. Beat for 12 minutes and using a spatula gently fold in Koko Black Coco Powder, flour and milk.
3. Transfer into prepared tin and smooth with back of spatula. Bake for 8-10. Minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
4. Place a damp tea towel onto bench and cover with a piece of baking paper. Lay onto bench and dust with Koko Black Cocoa Powder. Quickly turn sponge onto baking paper and remove baking paper from base of sponge. Allow to cool for 10min.
5. In the meantime, using an electric mixer beat thickened cream, alcohol, and icing sugar on high for 1-2 minutes or until soft peaks form. Add mascarpone and beat a further 1 minute on low until firm peaks form. Fold through Koko Black Golden White Dotties.
Assembly and Garnish
6. To assemble, dust sponge with Koko Black Cocoa Powder and using a spatula, cover with an even layer of cream and reserve a little for garnish. Gently roll sponge and transfer onto serving plate. Top with reserved cream and garnish with Koko Black Christmas Brittle Block, Koko Black Cherry Coconut Delight, cherries and raspberries. Dust with Koko Black Cocoa Powder and serve immediatley.