Mini Chocolate Tiramisu
- 30 minutes prep, 1-2 hours bake/fridge
- 1 cup Mascarpone Cheese
- 1 cup Thickened cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/3 cup Caster Sugar
- 200g Ladyfinger Biscuits or sponge
- 1 ½ tbsp Koko Black Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tbsp brandy
- 100g Koko Black Milk Chocolate Dotties
- ½ cup Thickened Cream
- Koko Black Coffee Chatter Beans
- Koko Black Cocoa Powder
- To make ganache, place in a microwave safe bowl and heat both of the ingredients for 20 seconds on, before stirring. Repeat this until melted and set aside.
- To create your dipping mixture, stir together all of the ingredients in a small bowl that will fit your Ladyfinger Biscuits or sponge.
- To create the filling, mix mascarpone and vanilla, until smooth. In another bowl, whisk together the cream and sugar until cream is firm. Fold the two mixtures together.
- To build your tiramisus, soak 2 biscuits or sponge into dipping mixture and add to your bowl or ramekin of choice. You might need to break them up to fit. Next scoop in some whipped cream and repeat the process until your ramekins are full.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- To serve, dust with Koko Black Cocoa Powder and Coffee Chatter Beans.