No Bake Dulce De Leche Tart
- Prep Time: 1 hour | Cooking Time: 3 hours, 10 minutes
- Serving Amount: 6-8 Slices
- Difficulty Level: Easy
Dulce De Leche Filling
1. For the dulce de leche, remove the label from the sweetened condensed milk and place in a medium pan. Cover with water, place over a high heat and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 3 hours. Ensure the can remain submerged at all times, adding additional water when necessary.
2. Spray a 20cm pie tin with olive oil and set aside.
3. Combine Chocolate Ripple biscuits and melted butter in a large bowl using a spatula. Transfer and press evenly on the base and around the sides of the pie tin. Place in fridge to set for 1 hour.
Ganache and Assembly
4. For the ganache place Koko Black Milk Caramelised Coconut Dotties, thickened cream and Koko Black Cocoa Powder into a medium sized saucepan over a low heat for 10 minutes, whisking to melt. Remove from heat and set aside.
5. Using tongs, remove can from water and allow to stand for 30 minutes. Open and transfer into the base of the tart. Allow to set for 30 minutes in the fridge and pour over ganache.
6. Place into the fridge overnight to set.
7. To serve, garnish with a dusting of Koko Black Cocao Powder.