- 20 minutes prep, 2 hours bake/fridge
- 6 egg whites
- 1 ½ cups caster sugar
- 1/4 cup Koko Black Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Balsamic vinegar
- 300 ml thickened cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup Koko Black Milk Chocolate Shavings
- 1 punnet Strawberries
- 1 punnet Raspberries
- 1 punnet Blueberries
- 1 punnet Blackberries
- Koko Black Very Cherry Marbles
- To make your pavlova, preheat your oven to 150 degrees Celcius and line a tray with baking paper.
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form, before adding in sugar in smaller batches and beating again. After this, you can fold in balsamic vinegar and Koko Black Cocoa Powder.
- Transfer your meringue to a tray and spread it out in the shape of a wreath. Bake for 1.5 hours until dry on the exterior, before turning the oven off and leaving the pavlova cool and continue cooking with the oven door slightly open.
- When serving the cooled pavlova, top with whipped cream, fresh berries, Koko Black Milk Chocolate Shavings and Koko Black Very Cherry Marbles.