- 45-50 minutes
- 12 brownies
- 100g White Chocolate Dotties
- 4 tbsp Koko Black Raspberry & Cacao Nib Jam
- 1 ½ cups plain flour
- ¾ cup melted butter
- 1 ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius, and line a brownie baking dish with non-stick paper, or grease with butter.
- In a bowl, combine sugar with melted butter and whisk, before adding in vanilla.
- Next, combine the egg into the sugar and butter mix, and add flour. Stir well. Chop up your Koko Black Chocolate Dotties, and stir into the mix.
- Pour into your baking dish, and dollop approximately 4 tbsp of Koko Black Raspberry & Cacao Nib Jam on top of the mixture. Using a skewer or fork, swirl the jam around on the top to create red swirls.
- Place in oven and bake for approximately 30 minutes.