Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Koko Black Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- Koko Black Gift Cards (Gift Cards) are available for purchase from any Koko Black store in Australia and on the Koko Black website kokoblack.com/products/digital-gift-card.
- Gift Cards can be loaded with amounts between $25 and $250.
- Gift Cards entitle the holder to products equal to the value stated on the Gift Card or remaining after partial redemption.
- Gift Cards can only be used for a minimum purchase of $25.
- Gift Cards are only redeemable within any Koko Black store in Australia and on the Koko Black online store kokoblack.com.
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for corporate or wholesale orders or products purchased from any third party store.
- Gift Cards are non-reloadable and not refundable or redeemable for other Gift Cards or cash.
- The value shown on the Gift Card includes GST.
- Gift Cards are partially redeemable and any unused balance will remain on the Gift Card until expiry and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Gift Card holders can check a Gift Card balance at any Koko Black store in Australia.
- If the Gift Card holder’s order exceeds the amount of the Gift Card, the Gift Card holder will be required to pay for the difference in price between the value of the Gift Card and the retail price of the products.
- Gift Cards expire 3 years from the date of issue. Any unused balance after expiry will not be refunded or credited.
- Should Koko Black suspect any fraud relating to a Gift Card, Koko Black may refuse to redeem the Gift Card until Koko Black is satisfied that no fraud has occurred.
- Gift Card holders are solely responsible for Gift Cards once purchased. Koko Black is not liable for and will not replace any lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards.