Win a Year's Supply of Chocolate Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Entry for the "Win a Year’s Supply of Chocolate” (Promotion)
Koko Black ABN: 61610218383
Level 1, 110 Gaffney Street
Coburg VIC 3058
[8:00am AEST on Monday 18 July 2022 – 8.00am Monday 4 September 2022]
One (1) winner will receive one (1) ‘A Year’s Supply of Chocolate’ prize.
A Year’s Supply of Koko Black Chocolate, which equates to $100 worth of chocolate per month, for 12 months.
The prize will be delivered in 12 x batches of chocolate, each to the retail value of $100, and deliveries will be in accordance with the below schedule.
Flavour/product selection is at the discretion of Koko Black and is subject to product availability.
Delivery address must be within Australia.
Delivery 1 – September 2022
Delivery 2 - October 2022
Delivery 3 – November 2022
Delivery 4 – December 2022
Delivery 5 – January 2023
Delivery 6 – February 2023
Delivery 7 – March 2023
Delivery 8 – April 2023
Delivery 9 – May 2023
Delivery 10 – June 2023
Delivery 11 – July 2023
Delivery 12 – August 2023
Prize Special Conditions:
1. Prize must be claimed, and winners must confirm their availability to take the prize by 6 September 2022 11:59pm AEST. In the event that a winner is unable to take the prize on the specified date, or has not claimed the prize and confirmed their availability to take the prize by 6 September 2022 11:59pm AEST, the winner’s entry and prize will be deemed invalid.
2. No portion of the Prize is redeemable for cash. Prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable, not for resale and non-changeable.
3. Winner must be 18 years or over.
4. Delivery address for the prize, must be within Australia.
Must be aged 18 years+
Must reside in a specified Region(s).
1. Entry is via the Internet (Web Entry) and in-store at any Koko Black nationally.
Within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion, you must provide:
(a) Appropriate photo identification or other documentation required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim the Prize (if drawn) and compliance with these Conditions of Entry;
Winner Selection Process
One (1) Winner will be selected from their response to the entry form.
Koko Black ABN: 61610218383
Level 1, 110 Gaffney Street
Coburg VIC 3058
Draw Time and Date
Promotion will be drawn at 16:00pm AEST on the following date:
- Monday 4 September, 2022.
Total Prize Pool Value
$1,200 AUD inc GST.
Winner Notification Process
Winner will be notified by email.
In the event a Winner does not claim the prize by 6 September 11:59pm AEST, the prize will be invalid.
Winner(s) will be published online at kokoblack.com & on social media
- Information on How to Enter and Prize information form part of these Conditions of Entry (Conditions of Entry).
- Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- The Entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Conditions of Entry at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an Entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Conditions of Entry generally.
- All Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Conditions of Entry even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded the Prize to the ineligible person. Return of the Prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Conditions of Entry and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If applicable, the Promoter holds the Applicable Permits.
- The Promotion will commence on the Commencement Date and run for the Promotion Period.
- Entry in the Promotion is open to anyone 18 years and over with the exception of:
(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, the Participating Outlets and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of the Prize);
(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 8(a) of these Conditions of Entry; and
(c) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter.
The persons referred to in paragraph 8(b) of these Conditions of Entry includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
HOW TO ENTER
- The Entrant may enter the Promotion by submitting an eligible entry in accordance with the Entry Requirements.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion website are the Entrant’s sole responsibility and are solely dependent on the internet and/or mobile service provider used.
- The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render entries submitted using such means as invalid.
- Incomplete, illegible, indecipherable or incorrect entries (as determined by the Promoter, at their absolute discretion) are not eligible to win.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter's database, not time of transmission by the entrant.
- If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must comply with the Verification Requirements.
- If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entry(s) submitted by the Eligible Entrant will be deemed invalid.
- The Prize will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction. In the event that the Eligible Entrant cannot provide suitable validation or verification, the Eligible Entrant will forfeit the Prize and no substitute will be offered.
- All costs associated or arising in connection with the Prize, where not specified in the Prize details, are the sole responsibility of the Prize.
- If more than one person attempts to claim the Prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the winning entrant is.
WINNERS SELECTION AND INFORMATION
- The competition winners will be selected in accordance with the Winner Selection Process.
- This will be conducted at the Draw Location by a representative of the Promoter at the Draw Time and Date in accordance with the Draw Process.
- The total value of the Prize(s) is the Total Prize Pool Value.
NOTIFICATION OF PRIZE WINNERS
- The Prize winners will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification Process.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable. The Prize must be taken as offered and may not be varied.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for the Prize being lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the winner or after it has been released to the winner.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any variation in the value of the Prize from the time of printing Promotion materials.
- If the Promoter is unable to provide the winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value to the nominated Prize, subject to any directions given by State and / or Territory Gaming Departments.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. The Promoter does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available, or the Participating Outlets will be open, at all times during the Promotion Period.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including (but not limited to) due to infection by computer virus, bugs, network failure, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, subject to State and / or Territory regulations, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry or draw mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the Promotion, or part of the Promotion, at any time, subject to legislative approval.
- The Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, the Participating Outlets and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph 8(a), shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or the acceptance or use of the Prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of the Prize.
- The Prize winner must, at the Promoter's request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to the winning of the Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material.
- CAUTION:Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All entries become the sole property of the Promoter.
- All information Entrants provide (Personal Information) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and may be entered into a database and the Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, agencies engaged by the Promoter, or any other third party nominated by the Promoter, for the Promoter's current and future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter may disclose Entrants' Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
- Entrants can request access to update or correct their Personal Information held by the Promoter and may request that they not receive further Promotional or marketing communications from the Promoter by contacting the Promoter at the address above. Should an Entrant's contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the Entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. All Personal Information will be securely stored by the Promoter.